Latest Windsor News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
If you're headed to the beach or riverfront, take along a jar and scoop a bit of the water. The University of Windsor wants it. We spoke to professor Dan Heath. For more info, email email@example.com or call (519) 253-3000 x2732.
Bellevue House, one of the most historic properties in Essex County, is up for sale and some local people in Amherstburg want the town to step in and save it. We spoke to Mayor Aldo DiCarlo.
We spoke to lawyer Paul Champ for the latest on the condition of Salim Alaradi. His Windsor family says he's being denied clean water and Canadian consular officials are being turned away at the prison door.
People with misgivings about the location for Windsor's proposed mega-hospital got a rare chance to address regional health officials last night. The Erie St. Clair LHIN held a meeting in Windsor, something it seldom does. We spoke to Dr. Martin Girash.
Top News Headlines
- Air quality statement issued for Windsor-Essex
- London beekeepers forced to remove backyard hive
- Justin Trudeau's Japanese trip said to 'potentially benefit' Windsor
- Truck drivers in hot demand in Windsor and Essex county
- Tecumseh approves $16M expansion of rec complex
- Woman in ICU after one of worst assaults Windsor police have seen
- New 548 area code coming to southern Ontario
- News of Gord Downie's brain cancer sparks album sales
- West Nile virus targeted by Windsor-Essex health unit
- Bellevue House could soon be Amherstburg property