Latest Windsor News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
The Olde Towne Bake Shoppe is a bakery and weekend breakfast place that operates in the McGregor-Cowan House, one of the oldest surviving buildings in Windsor.
A local theatre group has commissioned a play about Canada's missing and murdered Indigenous women. It debuts in Sandwich Town tonight - and they hope it'll be performed across the country. We spoke to Patricia Fell from the Windsor Feminist Theatre.
It's not the oldest restaurant in Windsor - but Jonathan Pinto's latest discovery is run out of one of this city's oldest buildings. He told us all about the Olde Towne Bake Shoppe.
It's become an annual tradition at CBC Windsor. Bike to Work Day is back on June 3rd. We spoke to Amy Farkas, chair of the Windsor Bicycling Committee.
Top News Headlines
- Ronald McDonald House opens at Windsor Regional Hospital
- Fort McMurray fire part of 'whirlwind' week for newborn
- Government's support of auto industry called 'shameful, frustrating'
- Fiat Chrysler officially launches Pacifica at Windsor Assembly Plant
- How about an order of General Brock for breakfast?
- Photos and video | Inside Windsor Assembly Plant
- Tory MP Karen Vecchio says bid to change O Canada lyrics 'opens up a can of worms'
- Fort McMurray forest fire creates chaotic start to baby's life
- Wayward drone found in yard, turned into LaSalle police
- University of Windsor prof focuses on drone and robot law