2 hurt in Windsor apartment fire
An apartment fire in Windsor early Saturday sent two people to hospital and put several residents out their homes.
The fire broke out on the fifth floor of an eight-storey building at 76 Tecumseh Rd. E.
Two peopled were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation. They had to be rescued from a balcony by firefighters using an aerial ladder. One person sustained minor burns.
Residents of eight apartment units have been displaced.
Three floors have smoke damage and five floors have water damage.
An investigation is underway.