Yorkville Exotic Car Show turns up the heat on Bloor Street
This year's event hoped to raise money for prostate cancer research
CBC News Posted: Jun 18, 2017 4:44 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 18, 2017 4:44 PM ET
The Yorkville Exotic Car Show cranked up the heat on Bloor Street Sunday, with dealers and collectors showing off everything from the classics to the cutting edge of performance sports cars.
This year's event helped raise money for prostate cancer research.
Aston Martin brought out one of its famous models, reminiscent of the car that helped James Bond out of so many tricky predicaments.
Alongside a host of European makes was some classic American muscle.
The evolution of Ferraris over the years was a major hit with the families that went out the show.
It's hard to resist getting that perfect family photo next to a Rolls Royce.
There was no shortage of Porsche models to check out.
The fine details are what makes many of these cars special.
McLarens are among the most expensive sports cars in the world. The model in baby blue sells for $3 million.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- One of the driest places on Earth struggles to safeguard its most precious resource: water
- In an unusual case, a manager was brought down by federal worker's complaint
- Arcade Fire plays along with apologies as 'Canadian Harvey Weinstein' says sorry in SNL sketch
- The dirty truth about makeup and the oil change debate: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- 2 dead in shooting at North York bowling alley
- Toronto police confirm investigation into Hedley singer Jacob Hoggard
- Ontario NDP pledges full dental coverage as part of universal health care plan
- How Ontario's soaring auto insurance rates could swing the provincial election
- It's time for Toronto to say goodbye to its beloved giant pandas
- Man who disappeared from Toronto's Gay Village 'led double life,' wife learned
- Newmarket mom shocked by letter saying her children make too much noise outside
- TTC to install gate after car gets stuck in Queens Quay tunnel again
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured following North York shooting
- Why Doug Ford may govern more as a moderate than a 'radical conservative'