What's open and closed on Thanksgiving Monday
A look at what's open and closed on 2013 Thanksgiving.
The U-shaped Yonge-University-Spadina subway line remains closed for repairs, and most government services are also closed this Thanksgiving Monday.
- The LCBO and Beer Store
- The Art Gallery of Ontario
- Retail grocery stores are close or on limited hours
- Toronto Public Libraries are closed along with government offices, banks and post offices
- GO Transit is operating on a Sunday Schedule
- The Eaton Centre (10 a.m.-6 p.m.), Square One (11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Vaughan Mills (10 a.m.-7 p.m.) are open
- CN Tower (9:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.)
- Royal Ontario Museum (10:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.)
- Toronto Zoo (9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- The Ontario Science Centre (10 a.m.-4 p.m.)