What's open and closed on Labour Day in Toronto:
City-run libraries and recreation centres are closed. Government offices are closed.
The Art Gallery Of Ontario is closed.
- Canadian National Exhibition,10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Road), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Royal Ontario Museum(100 Queen's Park), 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m..
- Canada's Wonderland (9580 Jane Street), 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Boulevard), 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Road), 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The TTC will be running a holiday schedule on Monday. GO trains and buses will be operating on a Sunday schedule.
Banks, stores and other amenities
Banks and lots of other businesses will be closed.
All of Toronto's LCBO and The Beer Store locations will be closed.
Beer will be available at the following locations:
- Steam Whistle (255 Bremner Boulevard),12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mill St. Brewery (21 Tankhouse Lane), 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Amsterdam Brewhouse (245 Queens Quay West), 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Bellwoods Brewery Bottle Shop (124 Ossington Avenue), 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Eaton Centre, Square One, Pacific Mall and Vaughan Mills are open on Monday.
Some grocery stores are open on Monday.
- Whole Foods Yorkville, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Loblaws at 60 Carlton St., 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Labour Day Parade
The Labour Day parade will travel along Queen Street West from University Avenue to Dufferin Street and south on Dufferin Street to the CNE. The parade route will close a number of roads in the city for most of the day, 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Closed roads include:
- University Avenue from Dundas Street West to Richmond Street West
- Queen Street West north curb lane from Bay Street to University Avenue
- York Street from Richmond Street West to Queen Street West