With the Taste of the Danforth and ongoing summer construction, Toronto will see a series of road closures this weekend.
- Danforth Avenue will be closed all weekend from Jones to Broadview Avenues until 1 a.m. Monday.
Streetcar track work will results in two major closures to vehicular traffic until Aug. 11
- Dundas Street will be closed between University Avenue to Bathurst Street
- Spadina Avenue will blocked between College and Queen Streets.
- The northbound on-ramp to the Don Valley Parkway was closed on Saturday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., and will close again on Sunday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Westbound lanes of the Gardiner Expressway from Carlaw Avenue to the Humber River will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
- Left lane of eastbound or westbound Gardiner Expressway from Ellis Avenue to Dufferin Street will be occupied for median reconstruction Friday through to Sunday nights from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- The Gardiner Expressway between Park Lawn Road and the Humber River will see lane closures both ways due to ongoing construction.