Torontonians share their photos with the ever-approachable Rob Ford
From selfies to autographs, Toronto residents share personal mementoes in wake of former mayor's death
CBC News Posted: Mar 22, 2016 3:33 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 26, 2016 1:58 PM ET
Rob Ford loved the city and the people in it, his successor Mayor John Tory said in the wake of the Ward 2 councillor's death.
Photos and selfies with Ford are a testament to that, Torontonians say. The former mayor never turned down a request for a photo.
Here are the moments you shared with Rob Ford.
Do you have a photo with Rob Ford? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Rob Ford photo" or tweet us @CBCToronto.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Man shot multiple times through window of Owl of Minerva restaurant in North York
- 14-year-old driver charged in crash that killed girl, 13, in Caledon, Ont.
- LCBO launches online sales of beer, wine, cider, spirits
- York University PhD student guilty in sex assault of student Mandi Gray
- 'This little guy is really cute': Ludwig the robot designed to help Alzheimer's patients
- Pokemon Go player almost hit by driver also playing Pokemon Go
- Streetcar tracks major cause of serious downtown cycling crashes, new study finds
- Ontario looking 'very closely' at B.C. tax aimed at foreign homebuyers
- Paul Bernardo wants day parole in Toronto area
- Hwy. 407 crash involving coach bus leaves 3 people dead