The Toronto Zoo's giant panda cubs are four months old and still waddling around nameless.
The zoo has shared the public's top three voted set of names in it's quest to name the city's favourite fuzzy siblings.
- Toronto Zoo giant panda cubs waddle around at 4 months old
- Help name the Toronto Zoo's adorable twin panda cubs
Earlier this month, the zoo staff announced that the names of the pandas would be chosen through an online vote on their website.
So far, the leading contenders are:
- Duo Duo and Jia Jia (Toronto and Canada)
- Jia Bao and Duo Bao (Canadian Treasure and Toronto treasure)
- Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue (Canadian Hope and Canadian Joy)
The cubs turned four months old last week and "are now taking solid steps and are becoming extremely mobile," the zoo said in a news release.
In total, there are seven pairs of names to choose from, all of which have a connection to Canada or Toronto.
The zoo said that the names were selected through a consultation process with the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto.
The public can vote for their favourite pair of names for the cubs until Feb. 28.