Sporting Life 10k road closures
- Start: Yonge St. & Roselawn
- Yonge Street all lanes south bound to Richmond Street
- Richmond Street all lanes to Peter Street
- Peter street. all lanes to Front Street
- Front Street all lanes to Bathurst Street
- Bathurst Street all lanes to Fort York Blvd.
- Finish: Fort York Blvd. just north of Fleet Street
Downtown commuters will face major road and subway closures this weekend.
There will be no subway service between Bloor-Yonge Station and Union Station on Saturday.
A Yonge subway shuttle bus will be available throughout the day running between Bloor-Yonge Station and King Station that will stop at all subway stations. Buses will also stop at St. Andrew Station for an accessible subway connection.
Several major roads will be closed on Sunday until mid-afternoon for the Sporting Life 10k road race.
The race will shut down a large portion of Yonge Street from Roselawn Ave. to Richmond Street.
Race-related road closures will begin at 5 a.m. and they will be reopened at 2 p.m..