Women are more likely than men to suffer from depression, but far less likely to get help. Matt Galloway spoke with Dr. Simone Vigod, she is a staff psychiatrist at Women's College Hospital. And with Nicole Brady, she is a nurse at Sick Kids.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Why this young family has been living with pot smoke in their condo for the last 5 years
- He's considered Canada's founding father, but many Ontario teachers want his name stripped from public schools
- Toronto Islamic high school shuts down, sending more than 100 students scrambling
- IOU system at Susur Lee restaurants required staff to use tips to pay for mistakes
- Bombardier shipped unfinished streetcars to meet delivery deadline, TTC says
- September will see warmer than normal temperatures, making up for a 'bummer of a summer'
- Business down about 50% due to Eglinton LRT construction, area merchants say
- Toronto, Oshawa men among 3 dead in Kawarthas multi-motorcycle crash
- Man arrested for string of 6 downtown fires
- York police release photos, video of suspects in racist vandalism in Markham