Sexual Assault Cases
Air Date: Feb 09, 2016 12:00 AM ET
Yesterday, the third and final complainant testified at the Jian Ghomeshi trial. Matt Galloway spoke with Pamela Cross Pamela Cross, she is the legal director of Luke's Place Support and Resource Centre for women.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Winter 2018 will be colder than last year, but forecasters split on how bad it will get
- Accused killer Dellen Millard asked friend to keep tabs on Laura Babcock, jury hears
- Premier Wynne takes town hall questions on college strike, hydro
- The car he was driving killed a pedestrian — will he go to prison?
- With tuition refunds for some, Ontario college students anxiously head back to class
- A Canadian conundrum: why won't Toronto accept 120 pairs of free ice skates?
- Toronto man found not guilty in pedestrian fatality in 2015
- TTC CEO Andy Byford stepping down after 5 years to lead New York City Transit
- Laura Babcock murder trial expected to hear from final witnesses as it enters 5th week
- 2 pedestrians struck and killed by drivers last night in Peel