Sexual Assault Cases
Air Date: Feb 09, 2016 12:00 AM ET
Yesterday, the third and final complainant testified at the Jian Ghomeshi trial. Matt Galloway spoke with Pamela Cross Pamela Cross, she is the legal director of Luke's Place Support and Resource Centre for women.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
- Patrick Brown says promise to scrap Liberal sex-ed curriculum was a 'mistake'
- 'It's pretty bad!': Woman challenges John Tory to ride hot subway car, mayor accepts
- Woman strangled, 2 men killed by crossbow and arrow, Toronto police say
- Teen says sending her to U.S. for mental health care saved her life
Top News Headlines
- Dump truck driver charged after crash closed Toronto-bound QEW in Burlington
- Toronto mother sells house to support son with developmental disabilities
- Penny Oleksiak among Olympians celebrated at east end Toronto event
- Peel officer struck by police cruiser was on duty at the time, SIU says
- Naked man takes a shower, steals tomatoes from Toronto backyard
- Kathleen Wynne says scrapping Ontario's sex-ed curriculum 'very, very dangerous'
- Leaside community rallies to remember, celebrate 7 year old killed by careless driver
- Man charged in Toronto crossbow killings is a convicted bank robber
- Police trying to determine if grandmother killed in Riverside shooting was targeted
- Man injured, vehicle left with bullet holes after shots fired in Etobicoke