Ontario doctor wants colleagues to consider forming a union
Air Date: Jan 20, 2016 12:00 AM ET
Doctors have been at odds with Queen's Park over unilateral cuts enforced by the government. Dr. Sohail Gandhihe thinks he may have the solution: form a union. Matt Galloway spoke with him.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Woman strangled, 2 men killed by crossbow and arrow, Toronto police say
- Patrick Brown says promise to scrap Liberal sex-ed curriculum was a 'mistake'
- Mayor John Tory accepts Twitter challenge to ride in hot subway car
- Teen says sending her to U.S. for mental health care saved her life
- Residents of Riverdale community where grandmother killed decry lack of TCH security
- Nurses won't give cannabis oil to son who suffers seizures, Toronto mom says
- Mother, 4-year-old daughter killed in 2-car crash in Markham
- 60% jump in low-income earners getting municipal dental care
- Naked man takes a shower, steals tomatoes from Toronto backyard
- Man charged in Toronto crossbow killings is a convicted bank robber