Dr. David Juurlink says that the Ontario government's decision to stop paying for high-dose opioids is necessary, because many have died due to abuse. Matt Galloway spoke with him this morning.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of drizzle or rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Young golfer's family calls Air Canada's handling of stolen clubs 'below par'
- Police seize fentanyl, guns, arrest 18 in Ontario and Quebec
- Man fined $425 for driving SUV into streetcar tunnel was 'following GPS'
- Refugees fearful of U.S. immigration orders seek sanctuary in Toronto shelters
- Father of teen girl found in Toronto after reported abduction says she's gone missing before
- Parents push back over potential closure of nearly-full Catholic elementary school in Vaughan
- Police investigate anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque and alleged hate speech inside
- 'Anti-vaccine' teacher found guilty of professional misconduct
- Homeless clothing line takes heat for 'making it look like it's sexy to sleep outside'
- Toronto mumps outbreak hit those who visited west downtown bars: public health