Air Date: Jan 27, 2016 12:00 AM ET
An American health panel is calling for the screening of women for depression before and after giving birth. Matt Galloway talked to a Toronto psychiatrist and researcher in the field about the benefits of this approach.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- IOU system at Susur Lee restaurants required staff to use tips to pay for mistakes
- Toronto, Oshawa men among 3 dead in Kawarthas multi-motorcycle crash
- OPP investigating Jeremiah Perry's death on Algonquin Park canoe trip
- Oakville city council unanimously votes to designate Glen Abbey golf course a heritage site
- Toronto man who disappeared 3 years ago surfaces on Interpol list of feared ISIS suicide bombers
- Ruff ride: Port Credit woman launches petition to change GO Transit's rules on pets
- Mother of 6-year-old killed in apparent murder-suicide raises funds for memorial
- Male pronounced dead after stabbing in North York
- September will see warmer than normal temperatures, making up for a 'bummer of a summer'
- 2 friends test the kindness of Canadians by travelling coast to coast with no money