Drones are being used for all sorts of things these days, now new research is suggesting that they could actually be used to carry defibrillators to help out in emergency 911 calls. Guest host Helen Mann spoke with Dr. Blair Bigham.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Rescuers dig through rubble after magnitude 7.1 quake kills at least 200 in Mexico
- Do Canadian cities have a shot at Amazon's HQ2? And should they want one?
- Pressure grows on Palestinian officials to end payments to prisoners and families of 'martyrs'
- 100,000 Canadian victims: What we know about the Equifax breach — and what we don't
- Mother demands answers after son, 8, put in restraints and injected on first day of school
- Video captures Drake's friend Anthony Soares being gunned down at close range
- Mississauga mom launches complaint after police handcuff her 6-year-old daughter
- 'Livid' residents call for new Woodbine bike lanes to be removed
- Family in St. Maarten reeling from Hurricane Irma now in danger from Maria
- Unexplained disappearance of woman may be linked to psychosis, family fears
- New Air Canada Centre security measures end re-entry privileges, crack down on bags
- Durham teachers want more special needs support, say violence rising in elementary schools
- Markham waste management centre on fire
- Man dead after shooting in lobby of Scarborough building