The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health is, in its words, "winding down" its Child Youth and Family Gender Identity Clinic. Matt Galloway spoke with Dr. Kwame McKenzie. He is the Medical Director of CAMH's Child, Youth and Family Program.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Toronto woman fed up with street harassment after being spat on for ignoring man
- Family killed in Hwy. 407 crash would 'do anything for you'
- Heavy rains pound Toronto, causing flooding on major roadways
- City investigating tree cutting at North York development site
- Video captures suspect tossing coffee at TTC driver in Vaughan
- Eyewitness to alleged TTC sex harassment says male riders defended alleged assailant
- Man shot multiple times through window of Owl of Minerva restaurant in North York
- 14-year-old driver charged in crash that killed girl, 12, in Caledon, Ont.
- Ontario's online sales, booze-by-mail plan: How will it work?
- LCBO launches online sales of beer, wine, cider, spirits