A conversation about Canadian and Indigenous art at the AGO
Air Date: Oct 05, 2017 12:00 AM ET
The curator of Canadian art recently resigned from the AGO. And soon after, the gallery promoted its assistant curator of Indigenous art to full curator. Matt Galloway talks to both Andrew Hunter and Wanda Nanibush.
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'The system is full of holes': Experts say young foreign students left vulnerable by unregulated industry
- Patrick Brown cleared to run for Ontario PC leadership
- Sonja Bata, founder of Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, dead at 91
- Meet the artist behind an Olympic skeleton helmet turning heads in Pyeongchang
- Developer giving Annex residents 'middle finger,' according to Coun. Joe Cressy
- Patrick Brown slams integrity complaint as 'entirely fictional'
- City ombudsman launches probe after TTC fare inspectors pin black teen to ground
- Social media may be pushing more millennials to turn to cosmetic procedures, clinics say
- 'You'll get a dead body': Father was 'distraught' over international student's fake kidnapping
- Men arrested in connection with alleged human trafficking of young woman