Stay on top of Toronto with the latest in news, weather, sports, music and interviews.
Rita Celli dissects the news of the day and listeners from across the province join in by phone
Here and Now
Our afternoon show is in tune with the city and the stories, music, people and events
News, music and compelling interviews to kick off your weekend mornings
Big City, Small World
Your cultural connection to Toronto with the very best in music, performance arts and culture
CBC Toronto News
Tune in to our 60-minute local supper-hour newscast for the top stories in Toronto and the GTA
CBC Toronto at 11
Host Mike Wise keeps you up-to-date with the developing stories that matter
CBC News Weekends
Host Marivel Taruc with the latest developments in the week's top stories
Watch Marivel Taruc and her high-profile guests in the morning discussing the week's hot topics
Latest Toronto News Headlines
- Murder trial to finally shed light on Laura Babcock mystery
- FBI agent who helped nab Via Rail plotters worries sleeper soldier in U.S. may have gotten away
- Buyers regain confidence as Toronto real estate market rebounds from summer sales slump
- Successful lawyers more likely to experience mental health problems, Toronto study finds
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Philippines declare ISIS militants in southern city 'finished'
- 'They won't silence us': Thousands rally in Malta to honour slain Panama Papers journalist
- British police end armed hostage-taking at bowling alley
- Germany's new facial recognition technology reminiscent of Cold War surveillance for some
- Motherisk hair test evidence tossed out of Colorado court 2 decades before questions raised in Canada
- 'It's a tragedy': How the flawed Motherisk hair test helped fracture families across Canada
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- Did the UN ignore warnings of ethnic cleansing of Rohingya in Myanmar?
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- 'The old guard in revolt': Why ex-presidents are violating code of silence to fight 'Trumpism'
- NAFTA's demise just one potential trigger for a market crash: Don Pittis
- Bill Morneau tries to divest himself of a controversy: Aaron Wherry
- 'They have access to your entire identity': TD Bank insider blows whistle on work being moved to India
- Walmart ramps up self-checkout by letting customers ring in items while shopping
- Busting superfoods: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- So, which Canadian cities actually applied to be Amazon's next HQ?
- 38 accuse writer-director James Toback of sexual harassment
- A Mortician's Tale explores the poignant — and mundane — realities of death
- Guitars for Vets, Great Big Sea's Sean McCann help soldiers heal through music
- Julie Snyder cuts ties to Gilbert Rozon, Éric Salvail over sexual harassment allegations
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
- Family of woman, 21, killed in Winnipeg shooting embark on 4-day honour walk
- 'If you don't want the job, leave': Families of MMIWG ask inquiry to take more time
- What are your thoughts on the life and death of Gord Downie?
- Survivors wait for next steps in effort to preserve 'horror stories' of residential schools