Stay on top of Toronto with the latest in news, weather, sports, music and interviews.
Rita Celli dissects the news of the day and listeners from across the province join in by phone
Here and Now
Our afternoon show is in tune with the city and the stories, music, people and events
News, music and compelling interviews to kick off your weekend mornings
Big City, Small World
Your cultural connection to Toronto with the very best in music, performance arts and culture
CBC Toronto News
Tune in to our 60-minute local supper-hour newscast for the top stories in Toronto and the GTA
CBC Toronto at 11
Host Mike Wise keeps you up-to-date with the developing stories that matter
CBC News Weekends
Host Marivel Taruc with the latest developments in the week's top stories
Watch Marivel Taruc and her high-profile guests in the morning discussing the week's hot topics
Latest Toronto News Headlines
- Parents accuse Peel police of inaction following anti-Islamic protest outside school
- Drag queens hope Toronto Pride library reading events spur dialogue, understanding
- Kiley May, Toronto Pride's youth ambassador, on the journey to define her 'kaleidoscope identity'
- Do you know the fire code? How Toronto tenant advocates are trying to combat fire safety confusion
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Gros Morne Indigenous festival cancelled after criticism
- Indigenous people see growing racism but are hopeful for next generation, poll suggests
- Halifax schools to start each day by recognizing Mi'kmaq lands
- 'We're all tied up in it:' Dance-opera Bearing aims to show we are all residential schools survivors