How Syrian refugees are helping shape Canadian cuisine
Air Date: Jan 12, 2018 12:00 AM ET
Day 6 food columnist David Sax explains how the arrival of Syrian refugees is benefiting Toronto's restaurant scene and helping define Canadian food.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Periods of drizzle
Periods of rain
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Family offers 'sincere apologies' after daughter falsely reported hijab attack
- 'It's slavery in the modern world': Foreign workers say they were hungry, abused at Toronto temple
- Girl, 5, fatally struck in school parking lot had already fought cancer in her short life, family friend says
- Calls for shelter standards intensify as 'shocking' conditions highlighted for city council
- Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl 'did not happen,' Toronto police say
- ரொறன்ரோ ஆலயத்தில் தாங்கள் தவறாக நடத்தப்பட்டதாக வெளிநாட்டுத் தமிழ் தொழிலாளர்கள் கூறுகின்றார்கள்.
- How did the false hijab-cutting story go viral? 'A perfect storm' of factors, says expert
- 2 eels found slithering around Scarborough Town Centre washroom floor
- Kathleen Wynne shuffles cabinet to replace veterans before election
- New year, same old expensive rent in Toronto. Weren't we fixing this?