Easter weekend in Toronto: What's open, what's closed
TTC, GO Transit will operate on a Sunday service schedule
Easter weekend is upon us and with it come the usual holiday closures. Here's a list to help you plan for the long weekend in the Toronto area.
Open Good Friday
- Eaton Centre: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Open Easter Monday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Upper Canada Mall: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pacific Mall
- The Promenade: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toronto Premium Outlets: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Casa Loma
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo.
There will also be City of Toronto garbage collection.
Closed Good Friday, Easter Sunday
- Government services
- LCBO (select stores open Easter Monday)
- The Beer Store
- Libraries (also closed Easter Monday)
Some GTA malls, including Scarborough Town Centre, Fairview Mall and Yorkdale Shopping Centre will be closed, and there is no mail delivery on Easter Sunday or Monday.
TTC and GO Transit will operate on Sunday service schedules.