Ontario Liberals are choosing a new party leader and Ontario's next premier at a convention in Toronto this weekend.
CBCNews.ca, CBC News Network, CBC News Toronto and CBC Radio have the convention covered.
Online coverage begins at 11:30 a.m. ET Friday with a live chat at cbcnews.ca — join in the discussion and give your views on what the Liberals need to look for in a new leader and premier.
Follow our live blog leading up to the Friday night's Liberal tribute to outgoing leader and premier Dalton McGuinty and watch livestreaming video at cbcnews.ca.
Saturday's coverage kicks off bright and early at 8 a.m. ET with our live blog, livestreaming video of the candidate speeches and results of each round of voting. Join live guests throughout the day in our live chats, follow the results on our updated leaderboard and watch livestreaming video as results are announced.
You can find all our online coverage, including analysis from Robert Fisher, profiles of the candidates, video reports from Queen's Park correspondent Mike Crawley and more on our Special Report page.
CBC News Network and CBC Radio
Here's a look at some of CBC's broadcast coverage of the convention:
- CBC News Network will provide updated coverage throughout the day Friday and Saturday, with reports from the convention floor, live coverage of Dalton McGuinty's farewell speech Friday and round-by-round results Saturday.
- Watch CBC News Network's Power & Politics with Evan Solomon Friday at 5 p.m. ET for in-depth coverage and analysis.
- CBC Radio's The House with host Evan Solomon will be broadcasting live from the convention Saturday morning at cbc.ca/thehouse starting at 8 a.m., and as usual at 9 a.m. on CBC Radio One.
- Listen to CBC Radio One for news updates throughout the day Saturday.
- Watch special coverage on CBC News Toronto at Six on CBC Television.
- CBC Radio's Ontario Today with Kathleen Petty takes your calls about the winner Monday at 12 noon ET.