2 For Toronto
Suggestions of two things you can do to improve Toronto
CBC News Posted: Jan 12, 2015 2:29 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 12, 2015 3:15 PM ET
Earlier this year Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi's started 3 Things For Calgary, where Calgarians can share three things they will personally do in 2015 to improve their city.
CBC's Metro Morning is following mayor Nenshi's lead and collecting responses for 2 For Toronto — two things you can do for Toronto to improve our city.
"If every Calgarian took up Mayor Nenshi's challenge to do at least 3 Things for Calgary, we'd have more than 3 million actions making Calgary an even better city," according to Mayor Nenshi's site. In Toronto, that number is much larger with less things!
So tell us two things you plan to do in 2015 to improve the city using the hashtag #2forTO on Twitter and your tweet could be featured here.Tweet
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Latest Toronto News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Uber threatens to leave Quebec if province insists on stricter rules
- Avoid sports drinks and energy drinks, Canadian pediatricians advise children and teens
- 'People grabbed their seats': United flight from Vancouver climbs to miss glider
- Georges Laraque calls Penguins' White House visit 'an embarrassment'
- Hundreds still without power as Toronto heat warning continues
- Toronto mom slams YMCA policy to only let people 16 and older pick up children
- Toronto cyclist recovers stolen bike in Kijiji 'sting,' wants police to be proactive
- Ontario housing minister defends new rent control rules in face of report on negative impact
- Markham councillors vote to move controversial cow sculpture
- Milton mom given 25 handmade hijabi dolls by mystery donor
- Wynne Liberals spending $5.5 million in public money advertising hydro price cuts
- Toronto Real Estate Board raises concerns about possible vacancy tax
- Future of $1.05B Rail Deck Park up for debate at packed meeting
- Toronto councillor aims to protect commuter parking