The latest on the winter storm
CBC News Posted: Dec 27, 2012 7:13 AM ET Last Updated: Dec 28, 2012 7:52 AM ET
Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Q & A Gilles Duceppe defends PKP's choice to hold on to media interests audio
- The former leader of the Bloc Québécois is among 12 high-profile sovereignist who are publicly defending Pierre Karl Péladeau's candidacy and his decision to hold on to his Quebecor shares.
- François Legault says Liberals, PQ can't afford their promises
- François Legault says the PQ and Liberal parties are making campaign promises they can't keep, and his government would have the courage to say "no" to initiatives it can't afford.
- Blog Pauline Marois and the payoff of a softball
- It wasn't a tough question that elicited Pauline Marois's most interesting response. Instead, it was an expertly-lobbed softball question.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Can a new test to identify the likelihood of Alzheimer's lead to better treatment? Mar. 12, 2014 2:08 PM If you could get a test to see if Alzheimer's was in your future would you? The new Alzheimer's study out this week leads to unsettling questions. We look at the ethical implications of a test that could predict a disease that currently has no cure.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Fredericton boy, 9, falls on sidewalk and dies
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- Terry Trafford's body found in Michigan
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: What's needed to find it
- Calgary Flames' Matt Stajan takes leave after child's death
- Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple