Sudbury Police say a 30-year-old man is facing several charges, after he allegedly pointed a long gun at a driver in a road rage incident.
Police say they received a weapons complaint in the Garson area Thursday night.
Officers said the victim claimed the suspect pointed a long gun at him. No shots were fired, and no one was injured.
Police later arrested the suspect without incident when he was out walking.
A gun was found in his apartment Friday morning, after police obtained a search warrant.
The suspect was due in bail court Friday. He faces the following charges:
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Uttering Threats Causing Death
- Careless Use of a Firearm
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Pointing a Firearm
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- Assault with a Weapon
- Firearm Used While Committing an Offence