School buses cancelled for Greater Sudbury, West Nipissing, North Bay areas
Icy road conditions see school buses cancelled for parts of northeastern Ontario for the second day in a row.
Icy conditions see some school buses cancelled for the second day in the row
School buses are cancelled for the following:
- Greater Sudbury, Espanola, Massey
- This includes: St-Charles, Noelville, Monetville, Markstay, Hagar, Warren, Wahnapitae, Coniston, Killarney, Whitefish, Whitefish River First Nations, Onaping, Chelmsford, Capreol, Valley East, Garson, Chelmsford, Azilda
- West Nipissing, North Bay, Mattawa, West Parry Sound and areas in between
- Click here for bus updates from the Sudbury Student Services Consortium, covering schools in all four boards in the Greater Sudbury, Espanola and Manitoulin areas.
- Click here for bus updates from Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services, covering schools in all four boards from West Nipissing to Mattawa, and from south of Temagami through to Novar and MacTier, including North Bay.
- Click here for bus updates from Northeast Tri-Board Student Transportation, covering schools in all four boards from Temagami to Hearst, including Timmins.
- Click here for bus updates from the Algoma District School Board, covering schools in all four boards in Sault Ste Marie, the Central Algoma area, the North Shore area as well as Chapleau, Wawa, Hornepayne and White River.
Wondering about road conditions around Ontario today? Check out this Ministry of Transportation website for information.