Lightning may be to blame for $1M Saskatoon house fire
Firefighters called to Cathedral Bluffs outside Saskatoon early this morning
Firefighters at the scene of a large fire on the outskirts of Saskatoon suggests the house may have been struck by lightning.
This was a dangerous fire with propane and natural gas at the site.Fire crews are still mopping up there.
Early estimates put the fire damage to the house in Cathedral Bluffs at $1-million.
The blaze started around 3:30 am CST this morning.
The home owner got everyone out of the house and moved some vehicles out of the way, but suffered a minor burn in the process. He was treated at the scene by ambulance crews.
More to come.