Firefighters at the scene of a large fire on the outskirts of Saskatoon suggests the house may have been struck by lightning.

This was a dangerous fire with propane and natural gas at the site.Fire crews are still mopping up there. 

Early estimates put the fire damage to the house in Cathedral Bluffs at $1-million.

The blaze started around 3:30 am CST this morning.

The home owner got everyone out of the house and moved some vehicles out of the way, but suffered a minor burn in the process. He was treated at the scene by ambulance crews.

More to come.