High-risk sex offender Allan Guy Landry to live in Saskatoon
Landry has history of committing acts of indecent exposure and assault against children
A high-risk sex offender released last week will be living in the Saskatoon area police say.
Allan Guy Landry, 57, has a history of committing acts of indecent exposure and assault in relation to female children, and voyeurism involving both children and adult female sex trade workers.
Landry is described as a Caucasian male. He stands 5'11'' and weighs 236 pounds. He has white hair and hazel eyes.
The Saskatoon Police Service said it wants the public to be aware that Landry is living in the Saskatoon area and of his potential to re-offend. If anyone is aware of violations relating to his actions, police can be contacted at 306-975-8300, or in the case of an emerging incident, call 911.
Landry is required to:
- Keep the peace and be of good behaviour.
- Reside in an approved residence.
- Avoid areas where persons under the age of 16 are present, such as public parks, community centres, schools and playgrounds.
- Avoid seeking employment or volunteer opportunities that would involve being in a positions of trust toward a person under 16 years old.
- Avoid using a computer for purpose of community with any person under 16 years.
- Not to own or possess any device or equipment capable of making visual recordings.
- Submit to search of person or vehicle upon demand by a Parole Officer and the Saskatoon Police Service.
- Receive written permission by a Parole Officer and the Saskatoon Police Service for travel.
- Avoid having contact with former victims.