Firefighters rescue Saskatoon woman from burning home
Firefighters were called to the home at 922 8th Street East last night at 9:16 p.m. CST. They did a quick search and found a woman inside.
Smoke and flames visible as fiefighters arrive
Firefighters in Saskatoon were called to a home at 922 8th Street East last night.
When emergency crews arrived, smoke and flames were shooting out of the house.
They quickly searched the house and found a woman in her 60s inside. She had collapsed from smoke inhalation and is now in the hospital.
Investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen. The fire caused about $150,000 damage.