CBC Saskatchewan's weather specialist Farah Singh shares her tips to beating the heat as much of southern and central Saskatchewan was under a heat warning today,
5 tips to stay safe during a heat warning
- Drink water. Don't wait until you are thirsty.
- Take a cool bath or shower. Use public water parks or pools
- Limit daytime outdoor activity to early morning and evening.
- Never leave children or pets alone in a parked car.
- Wear loose, light-weight clothing and visit an air conditioned building.
Following @FarahSinghCBC on Twitter for the latest news on today's heat warning.
Head to Environment Canada's website for up-to-date information on today's weather alerts.