Woman dies in Moose Jaw house fire
A house fire in Moose Jaw has claimed the life of a 48-year-old woman.
The fire broke out early Monday morning at a house on the 200 block of River St. E. in Moose Jaw.
When emergency crews arrived, smoke was billowing out of the windows and eaves.
Fire fighters went inside and brought out the unconscious woman. She was taken to Moose Jaw Union Hospital, but attempts to revive her were not successful.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire. Police have sealed off the residence and continue to investigate.