It's Fashion Week in Saskatchewan and to some that means pricey creations straight from the runways of Paris.
But not necessarily.
A crack team of Saskatchewan fashion mavens (OK, it was CBC's Geraldine Carriere and her pal Chasity Delorme) scoured Regina's thrift shops to prove that haute couture and shoe-string budgets can go hand in hand.
Here's are the places Delorme and Carriere checked out:
- Salvation Army, 2735 5th Ave.
- Salvation Army, 1845 Osler St.
- Value Village, 1230 Broad St.
- Anything Goes, 1940 McIntyre St.
- Rhoda's Elegance Again, 3839 Albert St.
(Got a favourite cheap fashion tip? Share it in the comments below.)
$15 Model: Chasity Delorme