Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Here's what you need to know to start your morning.
High -12 C, gas drops 2 cents, tree pruning on Winnipeg Street
- Cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High –12 C. Wind chill –29, Environment Canada says. Local blowing snow late this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50.
- Find the latest forecast here.
- Gas prices have dropped about two cents with the average price sitting at 86.1 cents per litre.
- Regina Messenger has the lowest price at 76.9 cents per litre. Regina Cabs is a close second at 77.9 cents per litre, according to GasBuddy.com.
- Continuing today, 15th Avenue is closed in both directions between Broder Street and Reynolds. Drivers should consider alternate routes. Crews will be installing a manhole. It should be back to normal on Friday.
- Winnipeg Street from 15th to 14th Avenue will be closed for tree pruning.
- Parliament Avenue from Albert Street to Spence Street will have eastbound lanes closed for utility work. Two-way traffic will be maintained on westbound lanes.
- Check the city's construction and maintenance zones here.