Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Wednesday
Here is what you need to know to start your morning.
High of 4 C, gas jump 3 cents a litre, utility work underway on Saskatchewan Drive
- Mainly cloudy with a high of 4 C. There's a 30 per cent chance of flurries early this morning with risk of freezing drizzle, Environment Canada says. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
- Find the latest forecast here.
Saskatchewan Drive from Quebec Street to Winnipeg Street will have eastbound traffic restricted for underground utility work. This will continue till the end of the month.
- Plan out your commute and check here for the latest road construction projects.
- The city's average gas price has jumped by more than three cents since yesterday and is now sitting at 71.7 cents per litre, according to GasBuddy.com.
- Regina Cabs is the lowest at 63.9 while Regina Messenger is selling regular at 64.9.