Young people are becoming more aware of the value of protecting their privacy online, Kathy Fitzpatrick reports.
WATCH: Youth tuned to online privacy
CBC News Posted: Mar 03, 2011 5:15 PM CT Last Updated: Mar 03, 2011 5:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How Sears' troubles could hasten radical change in Canada's malls
- Proposed rules for CRA amnesty program could expose more tax-cheat advisers
- 'Young, tough and determined': The intrepid diplomats who brought 70,000 Vietnamese boat people to Canada
- Not-so-new Canadian: How welcoming is N.L. for immigrants?
- Saskatoon program turns long-term care home into Grade 6 classroom
- 'I want them to be special': kite artist creates flying portraits
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- Thunderstorms, hail no longer expected in Lloydminster
- Reeling in a great Saskatchewan fishing experience
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- Regina receives $175K federal grant for Railyard Renewal Project
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- If you build it, they will come: Fleming, Sask., ball tournament goes international