People in southeast Saskatchewan are working around the clock to fight flood waters which continue to rise, Adam Hunter reports.
WATCH: Water still rising in southeast Saskatchewan
'This has got to be the worst case scenario': Estevan-area resident
CBC News Posted: May 12, 2011 7:33 PM CT Last Updated: May 12, 2011 7:31 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How Sears' troubles could hasten radical change in Canada's malls
- Proposed rules for CRA amnesty program could expose more tax-cheat advisers
- 'Young, tough and determined': The intrepid diplomats who brought 70,000 Vietnamese boat people to Canada
- Not-so-new Canadian: How welcoming is N.L. for immigrants?
- Saskatoon program turns long-term care home into Grade 6 classroom
- 'I want them to be special': kite artist creates flying portraits
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- Thunderstorms, hail no longer expected in Lloydminster
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- Reeling in a great Saskatchewan fishing experience
- Regina receives $175K federal grant for Railyard Renewal Project
- If you build it, they will come: Fleming, Sask., ball tournament goes international