People in southeast Saskatchewan are working around the clock to fight flood waters which continue to rise, Adam Hunter reports.
WATCH: Water still rising in southeast Saskatchewan
'This has got to be the worst case scenario': Estevan-area resident
CBC News Posted: May 12, 2011 7:33 PM CT Last Updated: May 12, 2011 7:31 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'I'll never stop fighting,' says Kitchener Rohingya man after 2-week stint in Bangladesh camps
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Nature's Mix removes cancer claim from granola label after Marketplace investigation into 'superfoods'
- Motherisk hair test evidence tossed out of Colorado court 2 decades before questions raised in Canada
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- Regina police locate missing 7-year-old
- Number of cattle dead after Sask. wildfires climbs to 750
- Body of missing paddler found near Cumberland House, Sask.
- Get your flu shots early, says Sask. chief medical health officer
- Hundreds of livestock dead after fires in southwest Sask.
- 'It's their choice': 3 Muslim women weigh in on Que. face-covering law
- 'Looks like a bomb went off:' Sask. farmer loses home to wildfire
- Family locates missing Regina woman