People around Katepwa Lake, who have been building dikes with sand bags for two weeks, are growing weary of the backbreaking work. Jordan Jackle reports on the physical toll fighting a flood is taking.
WATCH: Sandbagging is tough work
Aching backs and fatigue common
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2011 7:37 PM CT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2011 7:36 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Riders receiver gets into fierce dance-off with Assiniboia school students
- Classes cancelled Monday at Father Robinson School
- Reconciliation amid racism: Is it possible on the Prairies?
- Cocaine laced with fentanyl found in Weyburn: police
- 'Stressed' about wedding day rides: brides, grooms demand refunds from limo company
- Dragons' Den sets Saskatchewan audition dates
- Martensville elementary school teachers, kids seeing benefits after hanging up on cellphones in class
- Small Saskatchewan town makes Kraft Hockeyville top 4
- 'It's bad business to kill your clients, so why do that?': police consider rise in fentanyl