People around Katepwa Lake, who have been building dikes with sand bags for two weeks, are growing weary of the backbreaking work. Jordan Jackle reports on the physical toll fighting a flood is taking.
WATCH: Sandbagging is tough work
Aching backs and fatigue common
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2011 7:37 PM CT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2011 7:36 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina pet owner discovers hot dogs stuffed with broken razor shards
- Intense winds lead to damage and power outages in Saskatchewan
- Much of Sask. hit with windy, rainy weather
- Saskatchewan mayor travelling from Markinch to Markinch
- 'I have to learn how to cry': Residential school survivor's experiences subject of documentary
- Hannah Leflar's mother says killer's apology is 'bullshit'
- Conviction in Sask. Trudeau online threat case a rarity, says law prof.
- Fraud charge laid against Kindersley woman connected with travel agency
- Guidance counsellors working with students with specialized needs reassigned