A new interchange is open at the intersection of the Lewvan Expressway and Highway 1, in southwest Regina, Peter Mills reports.
WATCH: New interchange opens in Regina
CBC News Posted: Nov 24, 2011 8:40 PM CT Last Updated: Nov 24, 2011 8:37 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'The not so golden years' — a quarter of retired Canadians in debt, survey suggests
- Preventing another Tina Fontaine: Calls for changes to child welfare, justice system
- Second Opinion | Long flight? Staying home and binge watching TV? Risk of deep vein thrombosis either way
- How Canada did today at the Olympics
- Alberta trucker found not guilty of murder
- 1 dead, several injured after rollover near Morse, Sask.
- Judge, RCMP deny responsibility for locking media out of La Loche courthouse
- Regina boy in need of bone marrow transplant encourages donors to sign up — for everyone's sake
- Saskatchewan family adorns farm fence with nearly 100 colourful bicycles
- Public information sessions for diverging diamond interchange at Pilot Butte overpass scheduled
- John A. Macdonald statue in Regina spray-painted head to toe
- Regina 'fat activist' hopes to change social attitudes around weight
- Youth lead alcohol, drug ban on Piapot First Nation, Sask.