A music concert in Saskatoon attracted about 700 people in support of flood relief. Organizers were still counting donations, but estimate that over $60,000 was raised at the Wednesday night event.
WATCH: Concert supports flood-relief
CBC News Posted: Jul 28, 2011 7:58 AM CT Last Updated: Jul 28, 2011 7:56 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'This is not OK': N.L. newspaper uses front page to blast sexist 'trolls'
- Manitoba men weep after learning they were switched at birth 41 years ago
- 36 coffins in a gymnasium: An Italian town mourns its earthquake victims
- Liberals unveil new UN peacekeeping force with hundreds of troops, police officers
- Phone lines light up with stories about racism in Sask., ideas for positive change
- Knocking on door of suspected drunk driver violated rights, court rules
- Regina couple annoyed SaskTel couldn't block prank caller on cellphone
- Golden retriever, Jett the drift dog, hits the racetrack in viral video
- $60M Lotto Max winner is Mary Wernicke, from Neville, Sask.
- Jim Elliott enters race to become mayor of Regina
- Get your fill: Saskatchewan craft beer being poured in liquor stores
- Sask. Indigenous fashion designer to debut on New York runway
- Man, 27, dies after workplace incident at oil rig near Estevan, Sask.