Analysts call it one of the best years on record for wheat and canola. Some Saskatchewan farmers are using technology to make this year's bumper crop even better.
Using technology to bump up bumper crop
In Saskatchewan, close to 80% of this year's crop is in the bin
CBC News Posted: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Customers get their $25 Loblaw gift card as compensation for overpriced bread
- Leading Democrat predicts Trump flip-flop on gun control as Congress returns
- How fossil footprints found on a Greek holiday could rewrite the history of humanity
- Small Ontario town reeling after alleged triple homicide/suicide
- Alberta trucker found not guilty of murder
- Regina round dance stops traffic for murdered teen Tina Fontaine
- Prairie farmers want Canada's trade dispute with India 'straightened out'
- Graphic peek into Regina's drug world characterizes 3-man murder trial
- Police looking for 2 suspects after Regina armed robbery
- Regina's Craig McMorris brings 'Holy kittens!' excitement to Olympics commentary
- Saskatchewan family adorns farm fence with nearly 100 colourful bicycles
- 1 dead, several injured after rollover near Morse, Sask.
- Judge, RCMP deny responsibility for locking media out of La Loche courthouse