Analysts call it one of the best years on record for wheat and canola. Some Saskatchewan farmers are using technology to make this year's bumper crop even better.
Using technology to bump up bumper crop
In Saskatchewan, close to 80% of this year's crop is in the bin
CBC News Posted: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau should not be 'enormously worried' about Trump's plan to renegotiate NAFTA, senior adviser says
- 'Enough now': Standing Rock tribe formally asks protesters to leave camps
- There are an estimated 120 countries involved in spying — those are the official operations
- Calgary mom found guilty in death of sick son after giving him herbal remedies
- 200,000 litres of oil spills onto First Nations land near Stoughton
- Estevan's oil recovery 'like filling up a swimming pool with an eye dropper'
- Regina mother, daycare worker killed in alleged impaired driving collision
- Indigenous fashion designer heading to World Fashion Week in Paris
- Regina artist Andrew Salgado's paintings on display in England
- Roughriders sign quarterback Kevin Glenn
- Refinery planned for Stoughton, Sask.
- Craigslist ad tipped police to brothel
- John Strang committed to trial in murder case of Sask. Party staffer