Analysts call it one of the best years on record for wheat and canola. Some Saskatchewan farmers are using technology to make this year's bumper crop even better.
Using technology to bump up bumper crop
In Saskatchewan, close to 80% of this year's crop is in the bin
CBC News Posted: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 04, 2013 8:14 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Union gives CN Rail 72-hour strike notice
- Fan experiences 20th Bryan Adams show at Regina's new Mosaic stadium
- New Métis Nation-Saskatchewan leader unofficially announced
- Kindersley, Sask. RCMP seek help in finding potential child abductor
- Police make multiple arrests in Regina robbery
- 'Cowboys-and-Indians' cheerleaders photo sparks Regina furor
- Sask. photographer chases storms and 2-kg steaks in the U.S.
- Elections Sask. suggests moving next provincial vote to spring 2021
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit