A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 9th Regina home hit by power box fire
- Former Alabama star not signing with Roughriders after all
- Province's new rural crime response team 'a shell game': NDP
- Dry regions show spotty crop success as harvest gets underway in Sask.
- Protesters canoe through Sask. Party golf tournament fundraiser
- Regina man sought by police faces drug, weapons charges after arrest
- Regina mayor, officials duped by white supremacy group
- Mounties seize $6K in liquor in 2-day blitz
- 'We will never be able to repay them:' Bikers in Regina get tough on child abuse