A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Wanna buy a $3M school building? Regina has one for you
- Ruined historic mansion for sale in southeast Saskatchewan
- Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- Coronach, Sask., Canada's hot spot
- Government of Saskatchewan's Lean contract comes to an end
- Jaqueline Anaquod on missing and murdered indigenous women
- Facebook group dedicated to Saskatchewan scenery
- Saskatchewan first to fly transgender flag at provincial capital
- Waitresses in Saskatchewan lose jobs to foreign workers