A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Are we scared? A little bit,' says neighbour as police investigate death in Regina
- Man, 2 youths charged in death of La Ronge restaurant owner
- Moose Jaw police search for suspects in early morning street fight
- Louise Bernice Halfe, Yann Martel top list of 2017 Saskatchewan Book Award winners
- Fire on Ahtahkakoop First Nation deemed suspicious
- Humility key to RSO maestro's first season success
- Inadequate staffing numbers, training to blame for increased workplace violence in RQHR, says union
- WSA needs to resolve drainage disputes faster: ombudsman
- Saskatchewan parents group calls for 1 secular school system