A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Good intentions backfire sometimes at Pay it Forward Regina
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- CFL still loved by Canadians, older people more than others: survey
- 3 charged after car crash wrecks Moose Jaw restaurant
- Plows busy as snow continues to fall
- Enter Afternoon Edition's crossword puzzle contest!
- Regina mayor Michael Fougere 'uncomfortable' spending on education
- Regina noise bylaw violators now subject to $200 tickets
- Postcards from Saskatchewan's past go viral on Facebook