A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit
- Businesses in Estevan, Sask., reeling from oil price collapse
- 3 words from Darian Durant fire up Saskatchewan Roughriders fans
- Urgent back surgery waits for hospital bed, legislature told
- Shorter showers and 6 more ways to conserve water
- Regina's Ukrainian Co-op now using secret sausage recipe
- Regina apartment vacancy rate highest since 2006: 3%
- Youth shoots himself outside school in Saskatchewan hamlet
- Cellphones arrive in Sask.: Throwback Thursday from CBC News archives