A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall experiences fire zone destruction
- Satellite shows giant smoke plumes from Sask., Alberta forest fires
- Man pleads guilty to forcible confinement in Yorkton
- Barbecue raises profile for Tamra Keepness investigation
- By the numbers: Saskatchewan forest fires on Friday, July 3
- Car crashes into Regina house, ends up in basement
- Drinking vinegars make trendy 'shrub' summer cocktails
- Regina renovation fraudster faces more fraud, forgery charges
- SaskPower exec racks up $400K in travel expenses in 4 years