A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- La Ronge, Sask., curfew bylaw polices parents
- RCMP's winter driving rap strikes a chord with Sask. drivers
- SaskTel reduces cellphone charges for travellers
- Regina gas prices fall to lowest level in a year
- Arson, car thefts increase in Regina
- Cash-strapped U of R students 'abandoned' by Nigerian scholarship program
- Teen uses social media to find 'angel' who saved her from fatal Sask. car crash
- Opposition says Sask. government spending too much promoting Lean
- Regina driver 'too nervous' to get licence T-boned on 1st day with licence