A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- No bus service in Saskatoon after city locks out transit union
- Overlapping billboards mix 'welcome' sign and anti-abortion message
- Saskatoon police probe aggravated assault, bear spray incident
- Mosaic Stadium is ground zero for wasps in Regina
- Registered nurses say proposed changes could hurt patients
- Dad grabs weapon away from Hudson Bay gunman
- Sask. tuition rates see highest increases in country
- Weston Dressler transitioning back to life as a Roughrider
- More wild boars than people possible in Saskatchewan, expert says