A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 5 signs of trouble for Saskatchewan's economy in oil slump
- ATV driver struck, dragged Sask. park officer: RCMP
- Businesses in Estevan, Sask., reeling from oil price collapse
- Saskatchewan a province to watch in federal election, says political scientist
- RCMP apprehend man in connection with possible homicide
- Qu'Appelle Lakes Chair wants Regina to 'stop dumping raw sewage'
- RCMP search for missing boater north of Lloydminster
- Rider Fans ponder Coach Corey Chamblin's future with team
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, WWE legend, dead at 61