A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Tammy and Kevin Goforth convicted in death of 4-year-old girl, harm of girl's sister
- Regina family's dream vacation in Cuba turns to 'nightmare'
- Regina photographer captures hearts of strangers through portraits
- 5 places to watch Super Bowl 50 in Regina
- Kevin and Tammy Goforth murder trial: what we know
- Sask. rescue extremely busy helping abused, injured, neglected dogs
- Regina mayor asking for $35M in federal infrastructure funding
- Sask. cheerleaders flip to the top at Ice Breaker competition in Regina
- Goforth trial: What the jury wasn't told