A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- Evraz invests $200M in Regina facility, creates 40 new jobs
- Facebook group dedicated to Saskatchewan scenery
- Saskatoon expected to set record high, Regina well above average
- Regina man in hospital after early morning stabbing
- Melville woman dies following ATV-van collision on weekend
- It could have been me: Regina women recount terrifying brushes with violence
- Care aide speaks out on poor staffing in Sask. facilities
- Personal reflections on missing and murdered indigenous women