A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Don't replace school trustees with Sask. Party appointees, NDP says
- Regina election turnout lowest in decades
- People in Wolseley, Sask., upset after beaver killed with chair
- Security increased at Regina high school after possible threat
- Sask. government introduces law to define 'privatize'
- 4 new councillors elected to Regina city hall
- Regina Mayor Michael Fougere re-elected in landslide vote
- People displaced by pasture program subject of new book by Trevor Herriot
- SaskTel outage planned in some Sask. communities early Thursday