A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Tears of joy as bison return to a Saskatchewan First Nation
- 'Sensitive Santa' welcomes children with autism
- Happy ending to home renovation nightmare
- Sask. pitcher Andrew Albers to sign with Blue Jays: reports
- Enbridge reports crude oil release from a Regina pipeline terminal
- Dog found frozen in icy ground gets new legs
- Snowmobilers urged to respect private property
- K-Lane kennel goes green with geo-thermal and solar systems
- Brad Wall tightening reins on spending ahead of budget