A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Serial squatter strikes again in Regina, stiffing another landlord
- Police rap battle about safe winter driving: Calgary vs. Edmonton vs. Regina
- 'Tinder' for farm folk: Falling in love at Agribition in Regina
- Syrian refugee now calls Saskatoon home
- Regina tenant manipulates system to squat for free at landlords' expense
- Why didn't police investigate landlord dispute with Daniel Portras?
- RCMP's winter driving rap strikes a chord with Sask. drivers
- Saskatchewan farmers cry foul over child labour investigation
- Refugees will go to Saskatchewan's 4 biggest cities