A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 24 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- 'It's not a coercive law,' Quebec says amid criticism over face-covering ban
- Conservatives projected to win Alberta byelection, Quebec returns showing tight race
- Province selling its Watson liquor store for $100K
- 'I'm still shocked:' Family reacts to RCMP shooting of man in North Battleford, Sask.
- Regina feeling the crunch of leaf disposal
- 'It's kind of crazy': Reports of gunfire in Regina's North Central lead to standoff
- Regina police, SGI cracking down on commercial vehicles
- Woman in North Battleford RCMP car chase charged
- Regina police locate missing 7-year-old
- 'I couldn't show fear:' Sask. woman recounts conversation with a killer
- Roughriders and Labatte come to terms on new deal