A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Peak oil demand and why it's basically impossible to predict
- 'I was in shock': Why Canadians are still struggling with runaway cellphone charges
- Anti-Islamophobia motion offers a chance to take a stand against hatred. Why quibble over semantics?: Opinion
- Canada lags in online piracy fight: U.S. copyright group
- Police find missing 12-year-old girl from Pilot Butte, Sask.
- Celebrating a new community: Syrian refugees in Regina featured in photo project
- Synthetic antibiotic developed by Sask. researchers to combat drug-resistant bacteria
- Unseasonably warm weather won't affect Waskimo, says organizer
- This week: Riders and the 2017 Free Agency period
- 'This really is about the love of the game': Marty McSorley on Hockey Day in Canada
- Drone used to drop contraband into Regina jail
- Why Maple Creek is so often Saskatchewan's hotspot
- Sask. jail package drop highlights difficulties in regulating where drones can fly