A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'I feel bullied': Woman taken to court over garden items highlights how condo conflict is ramping up
- Government by billionaires: The White House sees the richest cabinet since Hoover: Don Pittis
- How saying yes to free Wi-Fi could mean 'you are the product'
- Trump and the Crown: Brits unsettled over U.S. president getting royal treatment
- Dog suffers seizures after eating 52 pieces of gum
- 2 sent to hospital after 5-vehicle collision in Moose Jaw
- Police find missing 12-year-old girl from Pilot Butte, Sask.
- What's open and closed for Family Day in Regina
- 1 man in hospital after house fire in Moose Jaw
- Regina Memorial Cup will be 'pinnacle' of players' early careers: former goalie
- 'Played and Stayed' documentary tells story of black Roughriders in Regina
- Unseasonably warm weather won't affect Waskimo, says organizer
- Drone used to drop contraband into Regina jail