A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Foster children in hotels: Advocate stunned
- Truck driver charged in crash that killed 3 Saskatchewan teens
- Premier Brad Wall asks federal leaders for position on GMOs
- Land owner finds body, stolen car near Kamsack, Saskatchewan
- Cheat bidders beware: U of R research aims to sniff out online auction fraud
- Building with opera theatre, jail cells for sale in Sask.
- Organic farmer aims to provide children in Regina with healthy food for free
- 'Cheer harder': Young Saskatchewan Roughriders fans weigh in on 0-8 start
- Racist Kijiji ad a 'timesaver': aboriginal housing company CEO