A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 98 snakes found in Regina-area home released to wild
- Former Roughrider fights a ban on dreadlocks
- Surgery possible for Arabella Carter, 4, little girl born without ears
- Zarqa Nawaz speaks out against Ottawa shooting
- Regina Muslim community denounces attacks on soldiers
- 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina
- Hurt RCMP officer has serious internal injuries, family says
- 'He was just doing his job', Sask.'s sgt. at arms says of Ottawa counterpart
- Antique guns, vintage coins stolen from Vanguard, Sask., house