A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Plane with nobody aboard crashes at Nipawin, Sask.
- Footage released shows Regina police officer kicking homeless man
- Charges laid after 2 hurt in collision at Saskatoon Walmart
- Recall warning issued for organic garlic powder sold in Saskatoon
- New sex charges announced against ex-Mountie Alan John Davidson
- CBC Future 40 networking reception brings Sask. leaders together
- Extra-point kicks from 32-yard line being considered by CFL
- Aboriginal Affairs won't fund life-saving airstrip in Saskatchewan
- Premier Brad Wall mocks NDP for buying T-shirts from U.S.