A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- Environment Canada issues frost advisory for Regina
- If you build it, they will come: Fleming, Sask., ball tournament goes international
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- Regina receives $175K federal grant for Railyard Renewal Project
- 'I want them to be special': kite artist creates flying portraits
- Klan plans fall rally in Sask., says leader
- Local food company opening up shop in Regina's old Weston Bakery building