A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Defence urges non-jail sentence for man who killed Victor McNab, 84
- Experts say Regina can breathe easy, despite reports of high pollution
- High school students build a tiny home from scratch
- Police find 10 kg of pot during Sask. traffic stop
- FASD symposium tackles Truth and Reconciliation recommendations
- K.d. lang stopping in Saskatoon, Regina on tour
- Bus(ted): Starting today, Regina police riding transit to nab distracted drivers
- Thunder Bay, Ont., police look to Sask. to improve Indigenous relations
- Dream on, Regina: $1.4M home is grand prize in hospitals lottery