A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina family's dream vacation in Cuba turns to 'nightmare'
- Wind warning issued for south and central Saskatchewan
- Kevin and Tammy Goforth murder trial: what we know
- Sask. rescue extremely busy helping abused, injured, neglected dogs
- Regina land deal 'looks like it's not a normal transaction': auditor
- Goforth trial: What the jury wasn't told
- Regina officers packing SUVs with donations for Food Bank
- Jury begins deliberations: Murder trial of Tammy and Kevin Goforth
- One of Regina's most authentic Italian restaurants run by Indian family