A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 98 snakes, found in a basement, released to the wild
- 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina
- Tax breaks, privacy rules, liquor changes mentioned in Sask. throne speech
- Man, 43, dies in workplace accident near Mankota
- ‘Canada’s Worst Neighbourhood’ needs more attention: community leaders, residents
- Security beefed up at Saskatchewan Legislature over Parliament Hill shooting
- North Central improving since critical 2007 magazine article
- Faces of North Central
- Hurt RCMP officer has serious internal injuries, family says