A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Carrot River, Sask., in shock after 3 teens die in crash
- 7 dead in 4 Saskatchewan crashes on weekend
- Shining a spotlight on Saskatchewan's 122 missing persons
- 'Hot spot' program helping curb ER overuse by regulars
- Snow melt reveals thousands of dirty needles in Prince Albert
- Of all provinces, Saskatchewan is Canada's king of the coolers
- NDP critical of trip expenses for provincial trade missions to Asia
- Send best wishes to royal couple from Regina's Government House
- 2 dead after vehicle crashes and burns near Estevan, Sask.