A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Calgary mom beaten with hockey stick in bizarre road rage attack
- No fitness test or Canadian citizenship required: New rules see 270% increase in RCMP applicants
- Joe Biden drops in for a visit without any gifts: Chris Hall
- Researchers sound alarm over millions of tonnes of plastic dumped into oceans
- Regina museum helps with major dinosaur discovery research
- E. coli ground beef recall affects Wal-Mart stores across Western Canada
- Northern Sask. chief honours Gord Downie with moccasins
- Provincial auditor says prison overcrowding due to spike of prisoners on remand
- Sask. students lag behind all provinces in reading, science, math
- Refinery planned for Stoughton, Sask.
- Nurse who 'vented' online found guilty of professional misconduct
- No serious injuries after semi, pickup truck crash near Radisson
- Saskatchewan, Canada reach equivalency deal on coal-fired power plants