A lot has happened at the University of Saskatchewan over the past week. Here’s a look at the timeline of events from when Ilene Busch-Vishniac was appointed president to when she was fired on Wednesday.
TransformUS controversy at U of S
The board of governors fired Ilene Busch-Vishniac without cause on Wednesday.
CBC News Posted: May 22, 2014 11:19 AM CT Last Updated: May 22, 2014 11:40 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Saskatchewan's top 10 burgers chosen by CBC followers
- Moose Jaw police arrest man after woman assaulted inside home
- Domestic homicide spike a 'wake-up call' for Saskatchewan coroner
- Krystal Schwan faces losing hand, hospital sorry for ER experience
- Guilty plea entered over $200K rip-off of ambulance company
- Government shows off Estevan, Sask. carbon capture project
- Accused killer Duran Redwood had history of assaulting Celeste Yawney
- Balfour alumni celebrate school's 85th anniversary
- City of Regina continues to urge water conservation