Downtown Regina streets will be bustling with people on Grey Cup day — but not with vehicles.
The area around Mosaic Stadium will be on traffic lock down Sunday, with major traffic restrictions and some city streets closed.
A stretch of Albert Street, also known as the Green Mile, will be shut down on Saturday for the Grey Cup Parade.
The procession will begin at 9:30 a.m. CST at Albert Street and 20th Avenue and continue north to 9th Avenue.
- Scarth Street between Victoria Ave. and 12 Ave. closed
- Lorne Street between Victoria Ave. and 12 Ave. closed
Grey Cup Parade Saturday 9:30 a.m. CST to 11:30 a.m. CST:
- Albert Street from 20th Avenue north to 9th Avenue closed
Closures Saturday at noon until Monday 12:15 a.m. CST:
- All streets east of Elphinstone St. to Albert St.
- All streets south of Dewdney Ave. to Saskatchewan Drive
People who live in these areas will be able to get through, but will require a permit to do so.
Traffic Restrictions Map