Woman killed in crash near Rocanville
Posted: Sep 4, 2012 8:58 PM CST
Last Updated: Sep 4, 2012 8:44 PM CST
A Tantallon, Sask. woman, 44, has died after a two-car crash on a grid road near the Manitoba border Tuesday.
Police said the woman was heading east on 600 Grid Road just east of Rocanville, Sask., when her car collided with a westbound car just before 1 p.m. CST.
The Rocanville fire department and an air ambulance were called to the accident.
The woman had to be cut from her vehicle and died at the scene, police said.
The two male occupants of the other car were taken to Moosomin hospital where they were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
The woman's name has not been released.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
- Transgender woman files human rights complaint
- Rohit Singh has filed an official complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission more »
- Fire destroys hotel in Lafleche, Sask.
- Fire has destroyed a hotel in Lafleche, Sask. more »
- Work could soon begin on oft-delayed Regina condo project
- Work is set to begin on the much-anticipated and oft-delayed Capital Pointe condominium project in downtown Regina. more »
- Man assaulted with hammer on Saskatoon's west side
- Police are investigating a Tuesday night brawl that sent one man to hospital with serious injuries. more »
Top News Headlines
- Mike Duffy says his actions 'do not merit criticism'
- Senator Mike Duffy said in a statement Wednesday he's confident that when Canadians know all the facts about his spending claims they will conclude his actions "do not merit criticism." more »
- Ford ally says mayor told to limit comments on alleged crack video
- Legal advice may be behind Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's decision to stay silent in the wake of allegations he was recorded smoking what appears to be crack cocaine. more »
- 'You will see him again in heaven,' Sharlene Bosma tells daughter
- Obama to visit Oklahoma following deadly tornado
- Controversy swirls around chief who sexually assaulted teen
- Regina OKs Albert Street nightclub
- Missing Biggar-area man's body recovered from slough
- RCMP seek suspect accused of assault on teen
- Singer who flubbed U.S. anthem returns for redemption
- Blades could skate into final with win tonight
- Aboriginal woman settles lawsuit over 3½ years solitary confinement
- Officials promote Sask. carbon capture project
- Train carrying crude oil derails east of Saskatoon