According to her owners, Jay Koch and Erin Decterow from Regina, Kianga, a six-year-old African grey parrot may be a little shy, but that won't stop her from cheering for her favourite team.
Singing parrot cheers for Roughriders
CBC News Posted: Nov 21, 2013 11:50 AM CT Last Updated: Nov 21, 2013 12:53 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 5 ex-presidents appear together for hurricane relief concert
- A Finance Minister under siege: what's next for Bill Morneau?
- Trudeau calls appointment of Zimbabwe's Mugabe as WHO ambassador 'bad April Fool's joke'
- No negligence but 'failure of procedure' after metal plate left inside Montreal surgery patient
- U of Regina found negligent in Miranda Biletski case, $9M in damages awarded
- Regina police searching for missing 10-year-old girl
- Get your flu shots early, says Sask. chief medical health officer
- Eat, gym, repeat: Bodybuilder Roland Poitras says he has 'a pretty great addiction'
- Hundreds of livestock dead after fires in southwest Sask.
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- Who is Hilda? Antique collector looks for owner of child's autograph book from 1930s
- Regina police locate missing 7-year-old
- 'That's what we do:' Father, son in hospital after fighting wildfires in Tompkins, Sask.