Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump speaks directly with Taiwan's leader, irking China
- Did police miss chances to investigate Dellen Millard before he killed Tim Bosma?
- Is chocolate really good for you? UBC scientists make new tool to measure antioxidants
- Woman charged with 1st-degree murder in death of Toronto-born law professor in Florida
- Details emerge on Joe McKnight shooting
- Roughrider Joe McKnight shot to death in Louisiana
- E. coli ground beef recall affects Wal-Mart stores across Western Canada
- Coyote numbers up in southern Sask.
- 8-year sentence sought for man who stabbed Regina teen in heart
- Confused about the GTH land deal? Here's a short explainer video
- L'Arche Saskatoon opens 2nd group home
- New lease in place for Regina Pats at Brandt Centre
- Regina police dog helps abused children talk about trauma