Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Saskatoon program turns long-term care home into Grade 6 classroom
- Thunderstorms, hail no longer expected in Lloydminster
- Regina's White Pony Lodge celebrates 1-year anniversary
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- First Nations University social work grad, residential school survivor dedicating life to reconciliation
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- Regina receives $175K federal grant for Railyard Renewal Project
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- 'I want them to be special': kite artist creates flying portraits