Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- U of R engineering professor found guilty of plagiarizing student's work
- Government redesigning welfare programs to get 'able-bodied' people off the dole
- Saskatchewan rural bus service a must for vulnerable people: B.C. First Nation
- Deciphering Paskwa pictograph not a simple, fast process: Delbert Pasqua
- SWAT dispatched to another Regina residence for weapons call
- Cardboard 'baby boxes' handed out free to help save infant lives in Regina
- Vehicle falls through ice at Sask. river crossing, Warman firefighters urge caution
- Crowd boos Brad Wall at CFL Week event
- Travel not recommended in central, northern Sask.