Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Worker electrocuted on farm in west-central Sask.
- Proposed 2015 power rate increases trimmed back
- Estevan man, 21, charged with impaired driving causing death
- Prince Edward visits Moose Jaw today
- Couple, 56 and 60, found dead at rural home near Unity, Sask.
- Sask. contractor laid off Canadians, retained TFWs
- 5 things you need to know about enterovirus D 68
- Alleged killer of Cory Brown arrested and charged, Prince Albert police say
- Regina real estate landscape shifts to buyer's market