Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina clamping down on front lawn parking
- Boy, 6, dies in ATV accident on Saskatchewan farm
- Man dies of injuries from Easter weekend bar fight
- Regina drug store worker facing charges over theft of medications
- Twelfth Year injects passion into portraits of Regina grads
- Regina city council approves 2015 property tax bylaws
- Yorkton company fined $19K for dumping oil, garbage near creek
- A killer's mother knows the pain facing Steven O'Shaughnessy's family
- Mountains of ice, snow wash up in Etters Beach, Sask.