Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- 6 must-have items that could save your life in the wilderness
- Baby, 2-months-old, victim of 'severe' assault, RCMP say
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- CP train derailment near Swift Current, Sask., blamed on plow wind
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- Racially charged Internet trolling draws harsh criticism
- Regina health region sent medical faxes to wrong recipients
- Moose Jaw octogenarian sisters win gold at Canada 55+ Games