Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Rules on furniture brought to seniors' complex raise questions
- Chicken farm hired to shred confidential records, report says
- Poisonous and painful plants can burn skin, kill cows, shut down kidneys
- Treatment for drug addictions the focus of new online petition
- People in Saskatchewan react to Syrian refugee crisis
- Roughriders want to 'Bring Em Out' in style at Labour Day Classic
- 2 die in farm accident near Burstall, Sask.
- Washington fires lead to long visit home for former Regina woman and family
- Regina lawyer Pauline Duncan Bonneau disciplined after misappropriating funds