Property values are rising at various rates in rural and urban Saskatchewan and that could have big implications for school taxes, Stefani Langenegger reports.
School tax increases likely in 2013, province says
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Aboriginal Affairs defends rejection of Saskatchewan airstrip
- Meet your final 5 Future 40 winners of 2015
- Stripping ban is archaic, patronizing to women like me
- 2nd inmate hunger strike this month averted at Regina jail
- Aboriginal Affairs won't fund life-saving airstrip in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon doctor says pharmacy dispensing fees ‘a rip off’
- 4 abandoned baby squirrels cared for at Regina shelter
- Canada's top butler shows you how to shake hands properly
- Coyote bounty kills hit 18,000 in Sask.