Travel blogger Robert Reid has dubbed Saskatoon a most "tuneful" city, David Shield reports.
Saskatoon inspires travel writer
Lonely Planet author smitten by the city of bridges
CBC News Posted: Jan 20, 2012 5:16 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 20, 2012 5:14 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Prime minister talks Catholic school decision, carbon tax at event in Gray, Sask.
- Youth lead alcohol, drug ban on Piapot First Nation
- Saskatchewan government passes Bill 40 allowing partial sale of Crowns
- U of R Rams disciplined for racist, sexual comments about U of S soccer players
- 'Side conversations' root of First Nations health tragedy
- Saskatchewan parents group calls for 1 secular school system
- Grieving family warns others of rare but deadly hantavirus
- Families of 3 Saskatchewan murder-suicide victims warn about exit dangers
- U.S. 'loses trade ruling after trade ruling': Premier Wall on newest lumber dispute