Travel blogger Robert Reid has dubbed Saskatoon a most "tuneful" city, David Shield reports.
Saskatoon inspires travel writer
Lonely Planet author smitten by the city of bridges
CBC News Posted: Jan 20, 2012 5:16 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 20, 2012 5:14 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Man calls for removal of Saskatoon Diefenbaker statue because he says it is based on lies
- SaskPower says it will pay for damaged meter boxes
- Sask. reserve to get clean drinking water after more than 5 years
- Sask. RCMP constable charged with drug trafficking going to trial
- 'My goal is to put the nastiness aside': Andrew Scheer on leading the Conservative Party
- 'Do you accept the challenge?': Crime Stoppers asks public to ID woman in white powder confessional
- Riders quarterback joins CFL's exclusive club
- Sask. Cree teen elected as co-chair of AFN youth council
- 7-year-old girl dead after collision near Belle Plaine, Sask.