When you think of vehicle manufacturing, cities like Detroit or Windsor may come to mind. But pretty soon Saskatoon may be added to that list. CBC's David Shield has more one how one Saskatoon company has come up with a unique way to use electric cars.
Saskatoon company makes unique electric car
CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 9:36 PM CT Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 9:30 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'I didn't get everyone': FBI agent who helped nab Via Rail plotters fears 'sleeper' soldier in U.S. got away
- Neighbourhoods near Edmonton evacuated after train carrying crude oil derails
- Walmart ramps up self-checkout by letting customers ring in items while shopping
- 'I couldn't stop crying': Dad's Facebook post leads to finding twin sons adopted 20 years ago
- 'I'm still shocked:' Family reacts to RCMP shooting of man in North Battleford, Sask.
- U of Regina found negligent in Miranda Biletski case, $9M in damages awarded
- New Regina playground honours 'kid at heart' Celeste Yawney, homicide victim
- Body of missing paddler found near Cumberland House, Sask.
- Sask. ceramic artist to receive lifetime achievement award
- Members of Regina's Baha'i community celebrate 200 years of faith
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- Regina police locate missing 7-year-old
- Hundreds of livestock dead after fires in southwest Sask.