When you think of vehicle manufacturing, cities like Detroit or Windsor may come to mind. But pretty soon Saskatoon may be added to that list. CBC's David Shield has more one how one Saskatoon company has come up with a unique way to use electric cars.
Saskatoon company makes unique electric car
CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 9:36 PM CT Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 9:30 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump to give NAFTA talks a 'good, strong shot' after Trudeau warns of withdrawal risks
- Crane climber appears in Toronto court, gets bail
- Meteorologists posit new theory behind 'blood red' sky in Munch's The Scream
- Off-the-books notes between vice-admiral and shipyard boss in 'legal grey zone,' expert says
- Youth lead alcohol, drug ban on Piapot First Nation, Sask.
- Regina woman shot in face with pellet guns during armed robbery
- Prime minister talks Catholic school decision, carbon tax at event in Gray, Sask.
- Saskatchewan government passes Bill 40 allowing partial sale of Crowns
- U of R Rams players avoid punishment after making racist, sexual comments
- Pedestrian, 82, struck by school bus in Prince Albert
- Grieving family warns others of rare but deadly hantavirus
- Saskatchewan parents group calls for 1 secular school system
- Families of 3 Saskatchewan murder-suicide victims warn about exit dangers