When you think of vehicle manufacturing, cities like Detroit or Windsor may come to mind. But pretty soon Saskatoon may be added to that list. CBC's David Shield has more one how one Saskatoon company has come up with a unique way to use electric cars.
Saskatoon company makes unique electric car
CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 9:36 PM CT Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 9:30 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- E. coli ground beef recall affects Wal-Mart stores across Western Canada
- Provincial auditor says prison overcrowding due to spike of prisoners on remand
- Northern Sask. chief honours Gord Downie with moccasins
- Sask. students lag behind all provinces in reading, science, math
- Bail denied to teenager accused in Hannah Leflar case
- Refinery planned for Stoughton, Sask.
- Nurse who 'vented' online found guilty of professional misconduct
- Semi, pick-up truck crash near Radisson
- Saskatchewan massage therapist allowed to practise despite sexually assaulting client